Sprzedam bar 5 linkowy - Best Bar 47cm - nowy!

Trapezy, pianki, bary, linki, t-shirty i wszystkie inne rzeczy.
Awatar użytkownika
NEMO
Deska: C.L.A.S.H. 138
Latawiec: Dice 10m, RS 14m
Postawił piwka: 8 razy
Dostał piwko: 6 razy

Post12 maja 2020, 11:24

Sprzedam nowy bar Best Kiteboardfing
Bar Best 2015
5 linkowy / linki 22m / 47cm szerokości
Z Najmocniejszymi grafitowymi linkami na rynku
bar można podłączyć do 5 linkowego latawca każdej firmy. Najlepszy do modelu Best Gp, albo opcjonalnie do Naish Torch, Airush Razor, North Vegas /Dice /Rebel i wielu innych
do odebrania w Łodzi we Włocławku lub wysyłka
Więcej zdjeć prześle na meila
tel 691492488t
cena 1000zł
Obrazek

phpBB [video]

https://www.bestkiteboarding.com/en/gp- ... __store=en

The 2015 Best Bar has one of the easiest and best depower systems in the industry. It is an above the bar clam cleat, with a bungy to keep the excess line out of the way. It is extremely easy to reach and use.

The quick release system is very safe, allowing you to release even if the bar is jammed against the chicken loop. It is also very simple to reset. If released, the single5th line safety delivers 100 % and the kites gently falls down.

The bar comes with a mini-leash which has a pinless push-to-release safety system providing you with the maximum of security. A brand new feature on the 2015 Bar is the custom designed suede bar grip.

The Best Control Bar keeps getting better and better. For 2015 Best has added some really comfy material to the bar, which makes those extra long sessions that much easier on the paws. They've also tweaked the bar-ends and floats to be more streamlined, which makes for a less cluttered look. The slick, black lines feel like waxed cables in hand and are really easy to unwind and lay out. The cleat can be adjusted to whatever position along the mainline that you'd like. For those with monkey arms, you can move it high. For those of you with little t-rex arms, you can bring it down close. The plastic on the safety release mechanism still feels a little subpar, but the release and re-engagement is solid.

Wróć do „Akcesoria | Inne”