[K] 12m kite + bar for begginer

Latawce | Baza zaginionego sprzętu <- NAPRAWIONA! BEZ SPAMU!
PolMuadDib

Post15 cze 2017, 19:18

Hello, friends. I`m from Kaliningrad, Russia and i`m looking for a used 12m kite together with bar, but without any patches/repairs.
I`ve checked already offers on allegro.pl and olx.pl but people don`t answer on my messages (may be thinking that i`m fraud or just don`t speak english). Anyhow, my upper limit by the price is 2500 zl. And also preferable location - Gdansk/Gdynia/Olsztyn area, but i have opportunity to pick up the packages from warehouse in Braniewo.

piotr73
Deska: SU-2 3D ProRider 136-41
Latawiec: Naish Park 12m
Postawił piwka: 3 razy
Dostał piwko: 1 raz

Post17 cze 2017, 07:26

Hello, i have for sale naish park 12 of 2012 with bar and backpack. The kite is very good not sewed any patches, mayeriał not shaken. Bar good condition, links without knots, will be used for several seasons. The price I'm interested in is 1900. Give me aftes meail to send pics.

PolMuadDib

Post17 cze 2017, 12:51

piotr73 pisze:Hello, i have for sale naish park 12 of 2012 with bar and backpack. The kite is very good not sewed any patches, mayeriał not shaken. Bar good condition, links without knots, will be used for several seasons. The price I'm interested in is 1900. Give me aftes meail to send pics.

Thanks a lot for answer. My email is: mynameiszombie@gmail.com
Looking forward for photos

PolMuadDib

Post21 cze 2017, 10:52

Up :arrow:

kite24.pl
Deska: SU-2
Latawiec: Gin Cannibal
Postawił piwka: 8 razy
Dostał piwko: 29 razy
Kontaktowanie:

Post21 cze 2017, 13:52

Write to e-mail: sklep@kite24.pl. I'm looking for something for you.

PolMuadDib pisze:Hello, friends. I`m from Kaliningrad, Russia and i`m looking for a used 12m kite together with bar, but without any patches/repairs.
I`ve checked already offers on allegro.pl and olx.pl but people don`t answer on my messages (may be thinking that i`m fraud or just don`t speak english). Anyhow, my upper limit by the price is 2500 zl. And also preferable location - Gdansk/Gdynia/Olsztyn area, but i have opportunity to pick up the packages from warehouse in Braniewo.

grzybolino
Deska: SU-2 ProRiderd 3D
Latawiec: RPM
Postawił piwka: 5 razy
Dostał piwko: 4 razy

Post22 cze 2017, 00:22

Hi there, please see the link to my advert below. Both kites were not repaired or taped. Both in very good condition.
I can arrange international postage as well.
Let me know what you think.
Best wishes.

https://www.olx.pl/i2/oferta/kite-lataw ... 1a3630dc1b

PolMuadDib

Post22 cze 2017, 22:55

grzybolino pisze:Hi there, please see the link to my advert below. Both kites were not repaired or taped. Both in very good condition.
I can arrange international postage as well.
Best wishes.

I wrote you Private message on the olx, but will ask you also here.
Both kites without any patches/repairs? What is the condition of the bar? 1600 for 2 kites, bar, bags and repair kit?
And where is your location in Poland?

grzybolino
Deska: SU-2 ProRiderd 3D
Latawiec: RPM
Postawił piwka: 5 razy
Dostał piwko: 4 razy

Post23 cze 2017, 10:40

Hi there,

As I wrote before, both kites are without any repairs or taping. Bar is in a good condition, no scratches or damages of the foam. lines are without any knots and chicken neck and donkey dick are in good condition as well.The set includes 12m2 + 8m2 + backpacks + repair kits + bar.

I am located in Lublin. If you need more pictures please send me your email.

Mine is : grzybolino@gmail.com

Best wishes,
Maciej

PolMuadDib

Post23 cze 2017, 12:33

grzybolino pisze:Hi there,

As I wrote before, both kites are without any repairs or taping. Bar is in a good condition, no scratches or damages of the foam. lines are without any knots and chicken neck and donkey dick are in good condition as well.The set includes 12m2 + 8m2 + backpacks + repair kits + bar.

I am located in Lublin. If you need more pictures please send me your email.

Mine is : grzybolino@gmail.com

Best wishes,
Maciej

I`ve sent you email

Wróć do „Latawce / Kite'y”