SHINN Foil nowość

Forum poświęcone foilboardingowi, czyli desce z hydroskrzydłem.
shinnworld polska
Deska: Shinnster / RONSON
Postawił piwka: 42 razy
Dostał piwko: 23 razy
Kontaktowanie:

Post20 kwie 2017, 22:49

Obrazek

Powoli zaczynamy prezentować foile SHINN - piszę powoli, bo sprzedaż ruszy około pierwszego tygodnia maja, a już teraz mamy zmasowany atak chętnych i zrobiła się kolejka na pierwszych kilkadziesiąt kompletów :D

Tak więc jak już wiecie Błaszko jest w Teamie, a foile się właśnie produkują (w Polsce oczywiście).

Mamy 2 modele:
F Foil (freeride 60 lub 90 cm), lata od 12 kph ...testowany do 50....

P Foil (dla początkujących 60 lub 90 cm), jak to mówi Mark "Start foiling at 8 and tested to above 30 kph – fast enough for fun, slow enough to learn"

Do skrzydeł oczywiście są deski:

1. NOWOŚĆ Jackson 120 lub 145 cm - konstrukcja tylko do Foila z grubym wygodnym padem i strapami
2. Shinnster 160cm - potrzeba użyć usztywniającej płytki, aby zamocować Foila. Deska za to jest uniwersalna na słaby wiatr, na zabawę z falkami czy do foila właśnie, także można zamocować strapy
3. El Stubbo (ostatnie sztuki bo to model 2015/2016)

Wszystkie elelemty foila można w razie zgubienia czy kraksy kupić osobno :)

Cena w Polsce - 3800 zł

Opisy na razie na głównej stronie stronie https://www.shinnworld.com, na polskim surfhangar.com - niedługo (jak przestaniemy pakować i wysyłać deski przed majówką).

Pozdrawiamy - Shinnworld Polska

phpBB [video]

Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek

shinnworld polska
Deska: Shinnster / RONSON
Postawił piwka: 42 razy
Dostał piwko: 23 razy
Kontaktowanie:

Post09 wrz 2017, 22:46

Nasza nowość w Polsce i na świecie przyjęła się dobrze, zaczynają pojawiać się pozytywne komentarze, a także "mistrzowie" z kultowego Progression Kiteboarding ponoć filmują materiały szkoleniowe na naszym P Foil ;-)
3 szkółki ogarniają szkolenia na Foilu na poważnie - ABC SURF w Kuźnicy i Kite.pl na Chałupy 6. Rewa Surf wyszkoliła pierwszych instruktorów i w sezonie 2018 wchodzi ostro w foila w Rewie. A tu takie pozytywne przykłady opinii z internetu:

1. Shinn Foil Kitesurfing Jackson Board test Review
Having tried the P foil from Shinn this week we have come to understand that we are on the verge of something that will change the mainstream foil industry in the same way that the delta depower kite changed kitesurfing as a whole. It’s been in the hands of a few dealers now and the response is the unanimous.
– “Oh great” said one foil expert, rather sarcastically, “now any rider is going to be able to foil”
and
– “I feel like I have just wasted a year trying to learn on a traditional foil”
With the Model P it’s clear the rules have changed for anyone thinking of getting into the sport. Not only this but the Model P is unique – there is nothing like it on the market currently.
Back when we first taught kitesurfing, shortening kite lines brings more control but at a performance cost, so it is now when shortening the mast length for foiling. Yet re-deisgning a kite to have full depower (and huge range at all speeds) brings nothing but advantages to anyone under expert levels, and that is what we are dealing with when we talk of the Model P wing. All previous fudges to aid learning seem barbaric in the shadow of the Model P. It’s a huge step forward for the discipline.
We tested the P foil today back to back with a zeeko foil from last year.
It’s breathtaking –
game changing – Mark was right, and we think we’ll be using the P foil for most of our riding – plenty fast enough, responsive and to be honest, huge fun, but Stupendously easy, easy like riding a twin tip –
all the performance of foil but with all the twitchy nervous and unpredictable nature of kite foiling removed.
The new board is MILES better too!
Źródło: https://www.brackleshamboardriders.co.uk/?p=1452

2. Choosing-a-beginner-foil-board
I was chatting to one of the instructors at a school whilst on holiday last week. The Progression video guys were around his spot recently filming and they brought the new shinn foils. Apparently the Shinn P-foil is incredibly user friendly. He said it took him 20mins from never being on a foil before, to long foiling runs.

Now he is a skilled rider with a lot of experience but I'd guess that the P-foil is currently probably the easiest progression into foiling at the moment. I'd also guess you have to have a second learning period when you transition to a regular foil (it has a very low foiling speed so and is very pitch stable). Long and short, his school have one on order as he feels he can get someone riding in a short period of tuition and that's what his goal is for paying students.

Maybe you'll grow out of it quicker but....what price easy learning?
Źródło: https://www.seabreeze.com.au/forums/Kit ... ard?page=1

Wróć do „Foil, Foilboarding, Hydrofoiling”