SHINN Foil P - wyjątkowo dobry sprzęt do nauki i progresu

Recenzje, oceny, opisy, porady sprzętowe.
shinnworld polska
Deska: Shinnster / RONSON
Postawił piwka: 42 razy
Dostał piwko: 23 razy
Kontaktowanie:

Post15 lis 2017, 22:03

Cześć!

Nasze trzy, a ostatnio 2 zestawy SHINN P Foil + deska Jackson 145 przewinęły się w tym roku przez kilkadziesiąt osób i sporo z nich zaraziło się foilem. Cześć kupiła już własny sprzęt, a część czeka na sezon 2018 :D W każdym razie nie ukrywam że jesteśmy dość mocno dumni z siebie gdyż chyba każdy kto chciał, dostał za free na kilka - kilkanaście dni sprzęt i mógł podłapać zajawkę. Kilka osób zapewno uczyło się na P Foilu w ABC Surf i w Kite.pl.

Dziś z ciekawości przeglądaliśmy kf.com i tak okazuje się że jest sporo pozytywnych komentarzy odnośnie P-Foila :D Wklejam kilka z nich, czekam na nasze "polskie" wrażenia, może ktoś coś napisze.

Aloha! Eska / Shinnworld Polska www.surfhangar.com <-- tu po polsku o poszczególnych modelach

ps. szukuję małą petardę, a nawet dwie - za kilka dni więcej informacji :D

"We've done so well with the jackson and the Shinn foils this year in the UK.
The F foil is pretty quick and well liked by those who are high level, but for us the market has been dominated by the P wing. It's been like the depower kite revolution in foilboarding - gets up and going at 7 kmh, and it's top end is 38kmh, which is not slow, I've not seen a wing like it so far - looks very different but makes life SO easy. It's pitch control is crazy easy and the 145 Jackson a really easy board to deal with - nose strikes? Have a look at the vids below.

The biggest problem this year has been the supply, but peak season I doubt they could ever have coped with the peak demand.
There are massively positive real-world reviews all over the net if you care to look. Looking forward to new wings and additional product next year for all that came to the table thanks to the P wing this year... "

" We've seen two seasons of an impossible learning curve for all but the gifted (even some high end non foiling riders really struggle), and this year the P Foil from shinn has brought a lot of people to the water that would never have survived the traditional learning curve. For that we are very grateful, and impressed at the real-world engineering the kit has brought to the industry."

"I have the 145 Jackson and the P wing with 60cm mast. I just started foiling altogether. So far I have about 3 hours on this board and after an hour I was already riding long stretches like 500M in the air. I have no other foiling experience but I think this setup is really easy to learn on.

I have seen other experienced riders try for hours and hours without succeeding on other foils. I don't think I'm a super gifted rider either, I have been riding for a long time but on twintips but I don't do very advanced moves. The Shinn foil may not be the most advanced but I can attest that it's certainly one of the most accessible for people getting into the sport. Other people that I know have reported a similar experience. Maybe after a year or 2 I'll outgrow it but at the moment I'm really enjoying my experience on this setup!"
Ostatnio zmieniony 15 lis 2017, 22:30 przez shinnworld polska, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

shinnworld polska
Kontaktowanie:

Post15 lis 2017, 22:24

phpBB [video]

shinnworld polska
Kontaktowanie:

Post15 lis 2017, 22:26

Tu mały przykład z Polski, że późną jesienią i na Mietku można się nauczyć :)

phpBB [video]

Awatar użytkownika
wieloryb
Postawił piwka: 6 razy
Dostał piwko: 9 razy
Kontaktowanie:

Post16 lis 2017, 15:33

pytanko techniczne
Czy model P różni się od modelu F tylko przednia lotką ?

shinnworld polska
Kontaktowanie:

Post16 lis 2017, 16:24

wieloryb pisze:pytanko techniczne
Czy model P różni się od modelu F tylko przednia lotką ?

Tak. Lotki mozna dowolnie zmieniać. Także przyszłoroczne modele ktore obecnie są w końcowych testach będą pasowały do obecnych masztów. Również pojawi się prawdopodobnie nowy stabilizator ocxywiscie także kompatybilny z obecnymi elementami.

Es.

Wróć do „Recenzje & Opinie”