Specially skis and snowboards for snowkiting ("CustomSkis" from Russia)

Snowkiting - wszystko związane z tą zimową odmianą kitesurfingu.
Awatar użytkownika
VladimirCS

Post14 cze 2017, 01:27

Hello
I make custom skis and snowboards specially for snowkiting races.
Obrazek
Length 215cm, Radius 150m, 100/94/100mm, hardness like DownHill skis, weight 2.3kg of one ski (4.6kg pair).
The geometry of kite skis is designed for racing, going on straight line with maximum speed, has the optimum hardness, providing a uniform diagram of the distribution of pressure on the edge, which ultimately makes it possible to avoid lateral slippage even on "bottled" ice. Skis for snowkiting CustomSkis do not break, perfectly keep the course, they can easily go against the wind, they are stable, they give an advantage in races before "downhill" skis and go on an equal footing with "speedski" skis, with less weight and length.
Obrazek

The edge in the beginning has the shape of the nose of the ship, this shape is better kept on hard ice.
ObrazekObrazek

I have been making skis for 5 years and have gained a lot of experience in making high quality kite skis. Athletes on my skis took up a lot of prizes at various competitions in Russia. You could see these skis on WISSA, TOKE, Ragnarock, etc.

Cost is 700EUR
Shippig to EU about 100EUR, 150$ to US (from Russia)

You can find more interesting information at my site customskis.ru/english
And many photos at my facebook page facebook.com/customskis.ru/

Awatar użytkownika
VladimirCS

Post08 paź 2020, 09:49

UP!
Pay attention to our skis =)

The geometry of the kite skis is designed for movement in a straight line at maximum speed, has optimal stiffness, which provides a uniform profile of pressure distribution on the edge, which ultimately allows you to eliminate side slip even on bottle ice. Unlike skis with a pronounced waist, CustomSkis snowkiting skis do not stall, perfectly hold the course, make it easy to go upwind, are stable, give an advantage in racing over downhill skis and go on an equal footing with Atomic Speedski skis, with less weight and length

www customskis ru/english

kite_skis.jpg
kite_skis.jpg (114.54 KiB) Przejrzano 5045 razy

Wróć do „Snowkiting Forum”