BraCuru pisze:Skandal goni skandal.
Nie ma finału kobiet.

Cos wiecej?

Wrogu
Deska: do pływania
Latawiec: do latania
Dostał piwko: 52 razy

Post29 paź 2014, 10:51

There is a lot of drama happening here at the PKRA event. One of my best tricks (backmobe) wasn't scored during the final and the decision was made to re-run the final heat today(that's what they do in the men division when they miss a trick). However my opponent is claiming that she is not going to compete today because she is 'injured' now... The final decision is not made, but we might re-run the heat on the next event in Haikou. I don't think is fair but I am going to stay strong and fight as much as possible to WIN THIS TOUR !!!

Z profilu Karoliny.

JanuszD
Deska: TS/Hadlow/Spike
Latawiec: Rebel/Dyno/XR4
Postawił piwka: 31 razy
Dostał piwko: 44 razy

Post29 paź 2014, 14:42

Mozna wygrac z klasa, mozna przegrac z klasa. Giseli chyba brakuje tego drugiego.
Trzymam kciuki za Karoline. Co sie odwlecze... :)

Awatar użytkownika
BraCuru
Deska: BraCuru Hover, SABfoil
Latawiec: Flysurfer Sonics
Postawił piwka: 185 razy
Dostał piwko: 374 razy
Kontaktowanie:

Post29 paź 2014, 16:13

pzkite walczy o sprawiedliwośc dla Karoli. Trzymajcie kciuki.

Awatar użytkownika
BraCuru
Kontaktowanie:

Post29 paź 2014, 17:42

Zapoznjacie się wstępnie z postem na:https://www.facebook.com/pzkite
Treśc listu, który zaraz będzie opublikowany jest taka:

Dear Sirs,

The Polish Kiteboarding Association protests against a postponing of the Pingtan women final to the next PKRA event. This is an unheard precedent in long kiteboarding history. Our members remain in shock and disbelief. They never heard about such unfair decision in such a simple situation. A rider who is not present or cannot compete from any reason loses her/his heat. Karolina Winkowska was unfairly harmed twice by your judges / director and deprived of the chance to secure the World Championship title at that event.
The postponing decision is dangerous to the sport and are opposite to the high standards of PKRA. So far the PKRA was endorsed by professional riders and judges and industry experts who hold the highest esteem. The Pingtan’s decision is a precedent changing your reputation.
We hope PKRA jury will reconsider their unfair decision and award a win to Karolina Winkowska. We are addressing this sad issue to the PKRA riders’ committee and The International Kiteboarding Association as well.

President of the Polish Kiteboarding Association
Łukasz Ceran

windrt

Post29 paź 2014, 17:50

GP:

We are leaving Pingtan without an official result of the event. Yesterday in the double elimination I lost the final against Karolina so we had to do the “superfinal” to break the tie. After announcing the result that I was the winner, they said they missed one of Karolina’s trick and that was a potential manoeuvre to change the result, so we would need to do a re-run. Unfortunately after I came out of the water I cut my foot pretty deep so I wasn’t in my 100% today. The PKRA committee decided to postpone the final to the next and final stop in Haikou, China.
All I do in life is because is my passion and it makes me happy. I just want to be honest with all of you guys. I’m over this. I don’t agree with any decision that has been made, the unfair judging during the whole year, and specially here in Pingtan, re-running the final heat, postponing it to the next competition. I’m tired of all the politics in the sport; it takes all the good fun out of it. The situation went to far that I lost all the motivation I had after my training in Brazil. I just feel like going home. Still I’m one of the luckiest person in the world to have such a support from my family and sponsors in Spain and my friends that are here in China. That leaves me a little bit of energy to go to Haikou and finish the year. Because of the respect they deserve I’m going to fight the situation and give my best.

Obrazek

mikrobot
Deska: Best Armada
Latawiec: Ozone C4
Dostał piwko: 1 raz

Post29 paź 2014, 17:52

BraCuru pisze:Dear Sirs,

The Polish Kiteboarding Association protests against a postponing of the Pingtan women final to the next PKRA event. This is an unheard precedent in long kiteboarding history. Our members remain in shock and disbelief. They never heard about such unfair decision in such a simple situation. A rider who is not present or cannot compete from any reason loses her/his heat. Karolina Winkowska was unfairly harmed twice by your judges / director and deprived of the chance to secure the World Championship title at that event.
The postponing decision is dangerous to the sport and are opposite to the high standards of PKRA. So far the PKRA was endorsed by professional riders and judges and industry experts who hold the highest esteem. The Pingtan’s decision is a precedent changing your reputation.
We hope PKRA jury will reconsider their unfair decision and award a win to Karolina Winkowska. We are addressing this sad issue to the PKRA riders’ committee and The International Kiteboarding Association as well.

President of the Polish Kiteboarding Association
Łukasz Ceran

ło jezusicku, co to za Punjabi English, miejmy nadzieję że mimo tych wszystkich błędów ktoś to zrozumie :roll:

Awatar użytkownika
surfbabe
Deska: su2 custom
Latawiec: FX, nemesis
Postawił piwka: 47 razy
Dostał piwko: 29 razy

Post29 paź 2014, 22:27

buzz off...
naprawdę? będziesz się czepiał takich bzdetów?

dobrze, że ktoś o charakterze instytucjonalnym napisał cokolwiek w oficjalnym proteście.
daje się zrozumieć, a dla większości uczestników i organizatorów angielski jest drugim językiem.

sprawa totalnie nie fair i trzeba organizatorów pojechać!

Awatar użytkownika
zaq
Deska: Clash
Latawiec: Ozone Catalist
Postawił piwka: 21 razy
Dostał piwko: 71 razy
Kontaktowanie:

Post30 paź 2014, 00:05

jak piłkarski poker... ehm...

phpBB [video]

Jestem pewny że Karola sobie poradzi i wygra :thumbsup: jak nie teraz to nza kilka dni.

Smokie
Deska: Semente Pocket Rocket, 77
Latawiec: Slingshot RPM
Postawił piwka: 121 razy
Dostał piwko: 77 razy
Kontaktowanie:

Post30 paź 2014, 22:34

Jak ktoś inwestuje pół bańki zielonych to nie po to żeby ktoś później dyktował swoje warunki i mówił kto ma wygrać. Zawsze wiedziałem że ten BEST to ch....m śmierdzi ;) :mrgreen:

bartekk
Postawił piwka: 11 razy
Dostał piwko: 55 razy
Kontaktowanie:

Post31 paź 2014, 11:18

Smokie pisze:Jak ktoś inwestuje pół bańki zielonych to nie po to żeby ktoś później dyktował swoje warunki i mówił kto ma wygrać. Zawsze wiedziałem że ten BEST to ch....m śmierdzi ;) :mrgreen:

A to podobno ulubienica Richarda jest .. :mrgreen:

Krótkie podsumowanie drogi Tacka do Mistrzostwa

phpBB [video]

orlen
Postawił piwka: 3 razy
Dostał piwko: 4 razy

Post01 lis 2014, 09:32

myślałem ze nie będę musiał przenosić swojej maksymy z snb, ale jednak f..... FIS, f.... PKRA !

Awatar użytkownika
BraCuru
Kontaktowanie:

Post01 lis 2014, 10:37

Fakty oczami obecnego na miejscu (niestety nie wiem kto to dokładnie):
http://hanglos.nl/forum/kite-discussie/ ... age-1.html

Wróć do „Forum Główne”